Monday, December 2, 2013

Love of leopard head chain

Hey lovlies!!!!!


Hope you all are having a good time. Yes, the winter has already knocked our door and am in love with my leather jacket. This time around I wore the turtleneck crop top. I folded the neck of top as I particularly don't like high neck tops. I paired this top with black high waist jeans. The boots are wedge-heel boots that I am in love with. What do you think of the boots guys? For accessory, I chose a chunky leopard head necklace only that I am in love with recently. 


























































































































































Turtleneck top: Gift 
Pant : Style unit, Kathmandu Mall
Boots and jacket: Random store
Necklace: Online store

If you like the necklace, participate in my Facebook contest .
And please share me your thoughts about the look. What do you think of the turtle neck top?

Kisses!!!
Post a Comment