Thursday, December 19, 2013

I LOVE FLOWERS

Hey lovelies,

I am a great flower lover. I love flowers, who doesn't? The flowers motivate me and inspire me a lot. The colors and variety are like so mesmerizing.






The floral prints are the same. I don't know why but I can't take my eyes off the floral stuffs.What do you think of floral clothing? My most recent craze has been a floral blazer and I hope that I will possess one. I have fallen in love with the floral collection of Persunmall. These are some of my favorites.
Enjoy!





Large Leaf Pattern Loose Sweater

Here

Vintage Chinese Style Printing Coat


Here

Beautiful Sunflower Long Cardigan


Here

Beautiful Flower Print Slim Sweater


Here

Retro Flower Print Pants In Yellow


Here

Embroidery Crossbody Bag


Here

Blue and White Porcelain Style Dress


Here

Flowers Print Lace Up Platfrom Boot


Here

I don't know why but I can't keep my eyes off the blue dress.It's so awesome. 

Be sure to share what you think of floral trend. Which one is your favorite?

Love ya guys.
Have a great day!!
Post a Comment