Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Persunmall Wishlist!

Hey Lovelies!!!

I have fallen in love with these pieces recently. I would love to own these pieces and though we don't celebrate Christmas as a main festival, I celebrate Christmas with my friends and YEAH!!! I celebrate pretty wildly. For this Christmas, I would love to own these pieces from Persunmall .

Hand Embroidery Butterfly Printed Polyester Dress

Here

Amazing Grass Bag




Here

Off-shoulder Geometric Printed Chiffon Shirt


Here

Leather Pigalle Pumps Golden


Here

Red Double-breasted Long Coat with Pockets


Here

Vintage Blazer with Colorful Printing


Here

Vintage Printed Twistlock Handbag


Here

Retro Color Plaid Stitching Sweater


Here

Vintage Flexible Bracelet in Purple

Here

What have you brought for this Christmas? Be sure you share your Christmas possessions.
If you like the post, be sure you follow me for more updates.

Have a great day!!
Post a Comment