Saturday, December 28, 2013

Winter Or Summer??

Hello Lovelies,

I haven't been able to post for some time because of my hectic schedules and I apologize for that. My terminal exams have brought headache and I am busy all the way ( though am not studying at all). I don't wanna talk about exams now, cause I know most of you are their enemies.
Well now, What do you think is that one particular item that fits in our wardrobe all year round? Winter or summer, I think leggings seem trendy in both seasons. I think, leggings particularly never go out of fashion. I never liked leggings before but I am madly in love with the printed leggings, jeggings and the leather ones lately and they have become my favorite piece of clothing. These are some of my favorite leggings from Aupie. I love the site. Some other fashionable pieces are here.


HERE


HERE


HERE


HERE


HERE


HERE

Please do write in the comment box about the your view on leggings so that I can develop my fashion sense. What do you like to pair leggings with? Please do give me some ideas.

Lots of love.
Kisses!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment