Friday, February 28, 2014

Welcoming Summer!!



Hello mates,

Summer has come. And YEAH!!!! We all love summer, don't we? Bidding goodbye to winter makes me relieved in a sense that I don't have to wear a bundle of clothes that sometimes weighs more than me. LOL :D
Summer, let me ask you one question. What comes to your mind at first whenever you hear the word "Summer"? Well, if you ask me, it has to be the florals. I actually love flowers and welcoming summer feels like welcoming season of flowers. Floral prints and summer sound synonymous, don't they? Here, I am going to share some of my favorite floral dresses from Persunmall here. Hope you like them. 

Enjoy!

Chinese Style Blue-and-white Dress

HERE

Vintage Cut Out Floral Print Dress
HERE

Vintage Flower Print Frilly Dress
HERE

How do you like the dresses? Please share.

Have a great day!!  











Post a Comment