Friday, April 4, 2014

OOTD | Help! Help!

I have my practical exams for board exam tomorrow and I don't feel like studying at all. I know it's my chronic disease and I want to get a remedy for this. Please people, help me fight this situation. (Help!!! Help!!!)

I went for a "Puja" carried out in my neighbor's house and I had to wear a traditional piece of clothing. If you all aren't aware of "Puja", it's a religious ceremony and mostly done by Hindus. Different Gods and Goddesses are worshiped for the well-being of the family members and close ones. It's a great way to have a family get-together and is a social process.
I chose to wear a simple plain kurta-salwar as I didn't want to stand out in the crowd in an awkward way. It's good to be dressed in traditional clothes at times,isn't it? The Kurta has a baby pink floral print which I just love. The contrast green salwar is awesome. The flowy shawl is great as well. I paired up my dress with a black polka-dot wedge heel shoe. For accessory, I chose a pearl ear-ring which is a gift from my sister. So girls, tell me what you think of the dress.






Have a great day lovelies!!
 Big Kisses!

P.s. Don't forget to follow me. I'll love to be in touch with you all.




Post a Comment